Looking for a sit-on-top that is great for day touring but could be ideal for an overnight too? The Vector 13 is the rare sit-on-top that paddles like a sit-inside touring craft, giving you the best of both water worlds. Indeed, it's a perfect blend of styles, with sit-on-top stability and sit-in performance.
Vector 13 chosen as Gear of the Year for 2011 by National Geographic Adventure. Read More
- Necky touring seat with backband
- Adjustable foot braces
- Quick Seal Bow Hatch with Cross Lock™ buckle system
- Innovative nylon tank well cover with multiple adjustment points
- Convenient mesh storage pouch
- Bottle holder
- 4 medium scupper valves included (patent pending)
- Optional rudder system with foot pedals available on yellow and sunrise models
- 6" day hatch on ruddered models only (in tank well)
- MATERIAL: Polyethylene
- LENGTH: 13' / 4 m
- WIDTH: 29" / 73.7 cm
- WEIGHT: 59 lbs / 26.8 kg
- SEAT WIDTH: 18.5" / 47 cm
- BOW HATCH: 14" x 7.5" / 35.6 x 19.1 cm
- TANK WELL: 24" x 16" / 61 x 40.6 cm
- STORAGE CAPACITY: 121.8 L / 7434 cu in (includes bow and stern hatch plus tankwell)
- MAX CAPACITY: 300-350 lbs / 136.1-158.8 kg
- SUGGESTED RETAIL: $949.99 USD / With Rudder $1,149.99 USD
Free Delivery is for Western Washington within 30 miles of zip code 98364. Fees such as ferry fares may apply. Deliveries outside of 30 miles are subject to a reasonable fee, please call 1(360)-297-4659 for a quote. We do not deliver/ship Boats and Boards outside of Western Washington at this time.
Customers who viewed this item also purchased these items.