Necky Eliza Poly w/Rudder
Save: $ / 7% Off
Price MatchTired of running from shop to shop and placing multiple orders to get the most bang for your buck? Make KayakProshop.com your one stop shop for everything paddling by taking advantage of our
Price Match Policy:
• Simply provide the price and the URL where you found a better deal in the Special instructions field during checkout.
• Proceed with your order as usual.
• We will review the product and information provided and make adjustments when qualified.
Want to know if your item(s) qualify now? Give us a call: 1 800 592 5983 Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat function! We are happy to review your submission and let you know right then and there.
Those pesky Restrictions: Price match is not valid on any discontinued item, may not be combined with any other offers and is for the order total including the cost of shipping. KayakProShop.com reserves the right to review and validate all price match submissions.
Named after an island in Washington State’s San Juan Islands, our women's kayak feels so good you never want to get out of it. Its compact cockpit makes you feel secure and firmly in control. And its balance of maneuverability and reduced drag will help you keep up with the guys. Or just plain leave them behind. Rudder and skeg composite models also available.
- Light weight
- Ergonomically designed cockpit geared for a small to medium female frame
- The Eliza cockpit is wide at the hips but shorter in length, allowing for easier spray deck installation and removal.
- The 15' length hull provides optimum efficiency at cruising speed.
- Shallow V hull is very reactive to slight edging, yet provides an excellent balance between tracking and maneuverability.
- Low windage and water shedding fore deck combined with a low rear deck allow a small to medium torso to have unrestricted, spirited paddling
- Necky touring seat with backband
- Bow and stern hatches with Cross Lock™ buckle system and bulkheads
- Comfort Fit™ thigh braces
- Deck bungee
- Reflective safety perimeter line
- Rudder system with adjustable foot pedals
|LENGTH||15' 3.5" / 4.6 m|
|WIDTH||22" / 55.8 cm|
|WEIGHT||49 lbs / 22.2 kg|
|COCKPIT||28.25" x 16" / 71.6 x 40.6 cm|
|BOW HATCH||13.25" X 7.5" / 33.7 X 19.1 cm|
|STERN HATCH||13.25" X 7.5" / 33.7 X 19.1 cm|